Executive Speaking Experience
An Intensive, Two-Day Speaking Course
A powerful, personal, interactive program focused on public speaking and presentation skills for individuals
Learn how to deal with anxiety and develop poise and presence, prepare for different audiences and gain confidence in your own personal style. Get hands-on, interactive exercises, personalized one-on-one coaching, and written evaluations through ten or more videotaped practice sessions. Develop audience connection, real-time response and buy-in. You’ll learn how to handle confrontational issues and respond to Q & A with authority. It’s one-on-one coaching and critiquing with a true “laboratory” approach. All of it allows you to practice and think on your feet.
View/Download the “Executive Speaking Experience” course flyer (PDF)
Lynda’s workshop is not a lecture; it is an exercise that conditions people to handle communication under stress. If speaking to ten or ten thousand, her coaching builds confidence and the skills to carry it off. We have been sending our key people to Lynda for over twenty years.
I’ve always been a bit intimidated about public speaking (my father was a highly respected speaker, you know what that can do to an offspring’s confidence.). So when I mustered up the courage to go to Lynda Paulson’s Executive Speaker’s Experience I wasn’t sure what I was in for. I can tell you it was an exceptional professional adventure! She works with a small group of only 6 people and does video!! The video quickly became a valued tool. Just like with skiing , it is incredibly helpful to see your mannerisms and bearing. I watched others grow and I literally was able to watch my own progress. We all walked away with more authentic style and confidence. Lynda Paulson, owner and coach, …I highly recommend her workshop. We’re an industry of direct communication. Everyone can use some more confidence and polish…I recommend taking advantage of this unique training opportunity.
Learn How To
- Deal with anxiety and develop poise and presence
- Prepare for different audiences
- Gain confidence in your own personal style
Limited to six participants, this two-day workshop provides hands-on, interactive exercises, personalized one-on-one coaching, and written evaluations through ten or more videotaped practice sessions. Attendees graduate having dramatically improved their speaking skills and confidence.
- Get audience connection, real-time response and buy-in
- Learn to handle confrontational issues and respond to Q & A with authority
- Get one-on-one coaching and critiquing with a true “laboratory” approach
- Practice with responding to all-important Q and A and thinking on your feet
- Learn breathing and relaxation techniques
- Tips on organizing and presenting fact-filled, persuasive content
- A binder jam-packed with tips, resources, guidelines and articles
- Follow-up for upcoming speaking events
- Lynda Paulson’s popular book, The Executive Persuader
Executive Speaking Experience Content
Our two-day course covers a lot of ground in a short amount of time. Click on any of the subjects below for details.
Questions on the course content? Give Lynda Paulson a call at 775.530.6119 to learn more.
Executives. CEOs. Politicians. Engineers. Scientists. Inspirational Speakers. Managers.
- Those suffering from on-stage butterflies, knocking knees and fear of floundering
- Inspirational coaches, CEOs, CFOs and CMOs
- Speakers who feel they’re not connecting well enough with audiences
- Sales executives looking to polish their communication and presentation skills
- Those seeking careers in politics and public speaking